Thursday, March 15, 2012

Week 10: The End Is Just A New Beginning


 

            Long gone the days I felt the way the majority of the course feel today... When the course just started, I was much sorry it would finish some day … I have already gone through the stage of saying the words that made me cry and left me somehow hollow inside with words neither in the heart nor in the head to post in the blog. Today I feel proud I could manage to stay in the course up to the end. So many times I felt I was not going to cope with the task; but here I am, ‘alive and kicking’, and relaxed, and happy, and sure that the end of the course is just a new beginning. I am going to ‘close’ this absorbing Webskills Course books and ‘open’ a new one, I hope not less absorbing ‘New Stage’ book!
          All I dream about now is a week’s rest. It is pleasant to be a bit lazy once in a while ;)
          And then... What will be then?
          It is going to be a new stage in my teaching. I will surely implement all that I learnt in the course, and much more.
          It is going to be a new stage in our collaboration. I know we will keep in touch and share our ideas and experience in a more relaxed atmosphere.
          Here is my e-mail: julia_g777@mail.ru
          And you can follow me on delicious.com – http://delicious.com/yuliyakz
          My telephone number is +77014012366           
          I am on the Facebook, and LinkedIn, and odnoklassniki.ru



7 comments:

  1. Hi Yuliya,
    I like the title of your post! It's quite appropriate to our situation and the crocodiles as well. It's good to end up in an optimistic key.
    best regards,
    Ludmila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yuliya

      It's true for all of us. This ending will be a new beginning for us. Through this course we've got a symbolic key to tech- enhanced language classroom, we'll have to open it and a vast area is there waiting for us; hopefully that will be a new beginning for us.

      Wish a good luck for your new beginning.

      Arifeen, Bangladesh

      Delete
  2. Hi Yuliya
    I like the idea of the title you introduced to this page. I also agree with that the end may sometimes represent a new start. There is always no final death. The cycle is a fundamental process in life. Thank you for accepting my invtation on facebook.
    Sidi, Morocco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yulia,
    As usual, I come every week to enjoy your posts, pictures, comments and ideas. Thank you for these amazing things. Promise that we will keep in touch. I will add you to Facebook if you do not mind. Let's all be friends forever. Let's not say goodbye but promise to chat again and again.
    Hesham,
    Egypt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yulia,
    It seems your enthusiasm is extended till the last moment of this course as it's quite obvious through your words and posted images! I truly appreciate the fact that I have met you in this course where we were able to interactively learn from each other!
    Towards the end, I bid you farewell and send you lots of wishes of great luck, happiness and success. May all your dreams come true, Yulia.
    Thanks for your sharing your e-mail and links with us. We'll definitely keep in touch.
    Best wishes,
    Nihmat from Lebanon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yuliya,

    A new stage of life is always good! It's hard to give up our old lives in many ways because that is where we are comfortable, but whatever is ahead, if we look at it with the excitement of adventure, then it truly will be a great adventure.

    In this case, it's our teaching that holds out new promise to us.

    Thank you so very much for all your input and comments throughout the course. I really do greatly appreciate your wisdom, insight, and ability to follow directions! ;)

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete